Your time is valuable, so IMS’ sales and education teams bring in-service education
to you. Sessions cover the most common areas of equipment damage and can be
modified to address or emphasize specific concerns relative to your repair history,
environment, processes, and activities.
- Rigid In-Service
- Pneumatic Power Equipment In-Service
- Phaco Handpiece In-Service
- Insulated Instrument In-Service
- General Instruments In-Service
- Fluid Invasion In-Service
- Clinical In-Service
- Technical In-Service
Your IMS representative will provide competency validation tools to ensure your staff can
perform proper testing, care, and handling of your equipment.